Lord Pentland delivers Lord Rodger Lecture at the University of Aberdeen
One of Scotland's most senior judges has visited the University of Aberdeen to deliver a lecture in memory of former UK Supreme Court Justice Lord Rodger.
Dr Irène Couzigou attends Forum on Internet Governance
Dr Irène Couzigou recently participated in a one day Forum on the Governance of the Internet organised at the University of Paris 5 attended by approximately 1000 people. She was the legal expert of a panel on cybersecurity and cybersecurity. Five academics and practioners, including a member of the French army,...
US Consulate General in Edinburgh hosts reception for School of Law and Summer School
The School of Law and Baltimore/Maryland Summer School were privileged to be welcomed to the US Consulate General in Edinburgh yesterday evening. Principal Officer Susan A Wilson hosted a reception for the Law School and the visiting students from the United States. Guests included School of Law alumni Lady Leeona Dorrian QC, Lord Justice...
Browse by Month
- May There are no items to show for May 2021
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2021
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2021
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2021
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2021
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2021
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2021
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2021