Dr Irene Couzigou presented a paper in the Cyberlaw section of the Society of Legal Scholars
Dr Irene Couzigou presented a paper in the Cyberlaw section of the Society of Legal Scholars at the beginning of September titled ‘‘Public-Private Partnership in Securing Cyberspace’’. She published two articles in the same month: ‘‘A Necessary Harmonised Criminalisation of Online Acts Precursor of Terrorism’’, Internet Law Bulletin, 2020, no. 3, 46-51; and...
The School of Law Welcomes New Honorary Lecturer
The University of Aberdeen is proud to welcome Rahul Donde as Honorary Lecturer. Rahul’s addition to the Law School is a strategic decision to strengthen our links with leading lights of the international arbitration and Rahul is the first member to join us under this new initiative. We are delighted with...
Dr Thomas L Muinzer's work on the Northern Ireland Climate Change Bill
Dr Thomas L Muinzer, Co-Director of the Aberdeen University Centre for Energy Law, provided evidence to the Parliament in the Republic of Ireland on Tuesday 27th October over a 2 hour live session in the afternoon (1:30-3:30), along with Jonathan Church of Client Earth. The Irish have an Amendment Bill...
Best Practice Guide published today! - EU-funded POAM Project
Major milestone achieved for the University of Aberdeen led EU-funded POAM project as the Best Practice Guide is officially published today. The Best Practice Guide on the protection of abducting mothers in return proceedings involving allegations of domestic violence was prepared under the auspices of the POAM research project funded by...
Browse by Month
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2023
- May There are no items to show for May 2023
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2023
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2023
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2023
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2023
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2023
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2023
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2023