Historical documents reveal University's opposition to Nazis
Historical documents unearthed at the University of Aberdeen have revealed the University Law Faculty's opposition to Hitler's Nazi regime leading up to the outbreak of the Second World War.
School of Law starts a blog
The School of Law has just a launched a blog which is hosted by WordPress. This blog provides a forum to air a variety of material such as a work in progress by a member of staff, material related to a research seminar or somehting of historical interest. The first blog post...
Law students hear of immigration crisis from Romanian Embassy Consulate
Law students at the University were given insights into the Syrian refugee crisis and current challenges relating to immigration by a leading figure of the Romanian Embassy. Dr Mihai Delcea, Head of the Consular Office of Romania in Edinburgh, spoke to around 70 students on October 20 as part of an...
Law PhD Candidate Awarded the STAR Award.
Constantinos Yiallourides, a Law PhD candidate, has recently been awarded the STAR (Students Taking Active Roles) Award by the University of Aberdeen. Constantinos recieved this due to his contribution to the University community in his role as the Vice President of the European Law Students Association. Part of his role was the...
Browse by Month
- May There are no items to show for May 2021
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2021
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2021
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2021
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2021
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2021
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2021
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2021