Meeting of the Working Group on Reproductive Health, HIV/AIDS and Development in European Parliament
The European Parliament (the Working Group on Reproductive Health, HIV/AIDS and Development) has invited Dr Katarina Trimmings to speak on the private international law aspects of international surrogacy arrangements at the Working Group meeting on the 30th June 2016. More information about the event can be found here https://europa.d66.nl/agenda/surrogacy-legislation-human-rights-and-ethics/
University launches unique new law programme
The University of Aberdeen has launched a unique online LLM course that aims to meet the growing interest in the use of non-court means of settling legal disputes. The Dispute Resolution LLM, which is accredited by the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (CIArb) to Membership or Fellowship level, is the only programme...
Law Class of 2016 Graduation Photos
I hope you all enjoyed the gradation ceremony on Monday afternoon. We were very lucky with the weather as the rest of the week Aberdeen has seen nothing but rain! As you know, for the first time ever, the Law School arranged to have a graduation class photo taken and...
SFC Postgraduate Taught Scholarships
We are delighted to announce a range of scholarships for postgraduate study, which we are able to offer on some of our popular postgraduate taught degree courses as a result of additional funding from the Scottish Funding Council. The funding awards will cover a minimum of full fee-waiver of tuition...
Browse by Month
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2023
- May There are no items to show for May 2023
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2023
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2023
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2023
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2023
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2023
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2023
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2023