Lord Reed delivers inaugural Lord Rodger lecture at the University of Aberdeen
UK Supreme Court Justice Lord Reed visited the University of Aberdeen recently, where he delivered the inaugural Lord Rodger Lecture to students enrolled in the University’s annual Summer School in Comparative Law. The lecture was organised to honour the memory of former UK Supreme Justice Lord Rodger, who died in 2011. Up...
Justin Borg-Barthet's report to the European Parliament's JURI committee
On Monday 11 July, Justin Borg-Barthet presented a report on the recast of the Brussels IIa Regulation to the European Parliament's JURI committee. A video of the discussion is available here.
Journal of Private International Law Conference (Rio de Janeiro, 3-5 August 2017)
The next Journal of Private International Law Conference will take place in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil from 3-5 August 2017. We are now issuing a call for papers on any aspect of private international law. Abstracts of a maximum of 500 words should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by 15 November...
The European Parliament Committee of Legal Affairs (JURI) has published a report by Dr Borg-Barthet
The report is entitled 'Jurisdiction in matrimonial matters - Reflections for the Review of the Brussels IIa Regulation'. Dr Borg-Barthet will present his findings to the committee on 11 July 2016. The report is available at the following url: http://www.europarl.europa.eu/RegData/etudes/STUD/2016/571361/IPOL_STU(2016)571361_EN.pdf.
Browse by Month
- May There are no items to show for May 2021
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2021
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2021
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2021
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2021
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2021
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2021
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2021