Dr Eddy Wifa gave a guest lecture at the University of Eduardo Mondlane, Maputo, Mozambique
On Tuesday 23rd November 2021, Dr Eddy Wifa gave a guest lecture to Oil and Gas Economics Postgraduate Students of the University of Eduardo Mondlane, Maputo, Mozambique. The lecture was on "Offshore Oil and Gas Health, Safety and Environmental Regulation: Lessons for Emerging African Oil and Gas Jurisdictions". The lecture...
The School of Law Launches Innovative COVID-19 Research Group with Kobe University and BIICL
Two COVID-related research grants worth £620,000 (USD $850,000) have just been awarded to the University of Aberdeen’s School of Law and its research partners of Kobe University’s Graduate School of Law and the British Institute for International and Comparative Law (BIICL). The funds from the Japanese Society for the Promotion of Science...
Two lecturers appointed as the new heads for the Centre for Private International Law
Dr Katarina Trimmings and Dr Patricia Živković have been appointed as the new Director and Associate Director of the Centre for Private International Law. The Centre was established in 2012 to support and promote the development of private international law, and to provide platforms for the discussion of current issues in...
Dr Wifa and Prof Paterson participated in a joined Black History Month and Road to COP26 event
On Wednesday the 27th of October 2021, Dr Eddy Wifa and Prof John Paterson participated in the just concluded Black History Month and Road to COP26 event with the theme "The Energy and Climate Crisis in Africa: Lessons from Colonialism, sustainable Business Models and Resilient African Communities. " Dr Wifa...
Centre for Private International Law awarded two RSE Research Grants
The University of Aberdeen’s Centre for Private International Law was awarded two prestigious research grants by the Royal Society of Edinburgh. The grants will support essential research which will help to shape the development of Scots Private International Law at a crucial moment in the history of its development. Through...
Browse by Month
- Feb There are no items to show for February 2022
- Mar There are no items to show for March 2022
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2022
- May There are no items to show for May 2022
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2022
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2022
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2022
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2022
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2022
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2022
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2022