Academics' expert evidence included in parliament paper
Evidence given by two University of Aberdeen academics to a UK Parliament Committee regarding Retained EU law following Brexit has been referenced extensively in the Committee's resulting recommendations to the UK Government.
Art competition win is no stretch for law student Megan
University of Aberdeen law student Megan Allan has been announced as the winner of The World Gymnastics Championships Liverpool 2022 (WGC2022) 'Worldpool' artwork competition, with her work going on display at the M&S Bank Arena during the event which begins in 100 days-time.
University shortlisted for five projects in sustainability awards
The University of Aberdeen has had five transformational projects shortlisted in an internationally recognised awards scheme celebrating sustainability excellence.
International Law and Technological Progress Conference held successfully at Aberdeen
On 22nd and 23rd June 2022, the Scottish International Law conference International Law and Technological Progress took place at the University of Aberdeen King’s College Centre. The event was organised by Professor Irène Couzigou, with support and contributions from Dr Edouard Fromageau, Dr Daria Shapovalova, and Nikki Pearce and her...
Browse by Month
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2023
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2023
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2023
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2023
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2023
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2023
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2023