Launch of Verona principles for the protection of the rights of the child born through surrogacy
Following a comprehensive consultation process as well as substantive contributions from over 100 different experts covering multiple disciplines and perspectives, regions, national and international contexts, the Verona Principles for the Protection of the Rights of the Child Born through Surrogacy have been published this week. Dr Katarina Trimmings (Centre for...
Dr Thomas L Muinzer gave a talk at University of the West Indies
A talk with the “Climate Justice” was delivered AUCEL’s Dr Thomas L Muinzer (Co-Director) to staff and colleagues at the University of the West Indies. He then participated in a round table discussion with Prof John Agard, Co-Char of the UN’s 2023 Global Sustainable Development Report team, Dr Hugh Sealy,...
Judith Pearson - A Tribute
The Law School is sorry to report the death of Judith Pearson, who was employed as Lecturer and Senior Lecturer in Commercial Law at the Law School between 1975 and 2004.
POAM Project Parent Survey Launched
On behalf of the POAM project Team, Dr Katarina Trimmings and Dr Onyója Momoh are carrying out a survey to engage mothers who have been involved in 1980 Hague Convention return proceedings where domestic abuse has been raised as a basis for invoking the Article 13(1) b) grave risk of...
Browse by Month
- May There are no items to show for May 2021
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2021
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2021
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2021
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2021
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2021
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2021
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2021