Abbe Brown and Marcel Jaspars lead discussions on 'Saving Oceans with Law and Science' at the RSE
Our Prof Abbe Brown and Prof Marcel Jaspars (Chemistry) have been working together for years in their interdisciplinary engagement with negotiations at the United Nations towards an international legally binding instrument under the UN Convention on the Law of the Sea on the conservation and sustainable use of marine biological...
University's first female law professor retiring after 28 years
Professor Margaret Ross will retire from the University at the end of this month, after 28 years of service.
The School of Law Research Seminar Series - 2019/2020 In retrospect
Each academic year the School of Law organises and hosts a series of research seminars presented by prominent external researchers. The Research Seminar Series aims to foster and sustain the School’s excellent research environment. It provides an opportunity for the guest speakers to share, engage with, and build upon a...
Browse by Month
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2021
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2021
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2021
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2021
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2021
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2021
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2021