TCPD Spaces available for Criminal/Civil Advocacy
There are still spaces on our joint Criminal/Civil Advocacy elective on Wednesday 3rd December from 17.00-20.00 (3 hours TCPD)
Arctic Energy Workshop
On 12 and 13 November 2014, the University of Aberdeen Centre for Energy Law organised a workshop on the topic of "Environmental Protection and Security Aspects of Developing Russia's Arctic Energy Resources". This event followed up on Rosneft’s recent announcement on successful oil exploration in the Russian Arctic, together with first shipments...
TCPD spaces available - 19 and 21 November
Spaces have become available on the following courses: Family Law (2 Hours TCPD) - Wednesday 19th November, 17.00-19.00 - £75.00 The Commercial Transaction (6 Hours TCPD) - Friday 21 November, 09.00-12.00 and 13.00-16.00 - £175.00 Please visit the TCPD webpage for more information and booking form.
TCPD Employment Law - Wednesday 12 November - Important Update
The course will be held in New King's NK15 from 5pm - 7pm. You will receive your course materials on arrival. Please contact Dr Susan Stokeld (email@example.com) if you have any queries.
David Lessels is Appointed to an Honorary Chair
The School of Law is delighted to announce the appointment of Mr David Lessels to an Honorary Chair. Professor Lessels' Chair took effect from 1st November 2014, but was announced by Professor Margaret Ross at the Matriculation Dinner on Friday 24th October. This enabled students, alumni and colleagues to congratulate...
Browse by Month
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2021
- May There are no items to show for May 2021
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2021
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2021
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2021
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2021
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2021
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2021
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2021