On 12 June 2020, Dr Katarina Trimmings (Centre for Private International Law) completed her Clark Foundation-funded research project titled 'UK Surrogacy Law Reform: Exploring the Application of Surrogacy Laws, Attitudes towards Surrogacy, and Attitudes towards the Reform of the Law Governing Surrogacy amongst Judges and Legal Practitioners in Scotland'. The final Project Report was warmly welcomed by the Scottish Law Commission as a unique source of rigorous empirical evidence from Scotland to assist the Law Commissions in their ongoing work on the reform of the UK laws on surrogacy.
Browse by Month
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2020
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2020
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2020
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2020
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2020
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2020