The latest issue of the Edinburgh Law Review (24(2) 2020) features a prominent Aberdeen representation. Our Euan West published a paper on rights of relief and unjustified enrichment, and our PhD candidate Stepnahie Dropuljic wrote on the role of women in pursuing Scottish criminal actions in 1580–1650. Donna McKenzie-Skene and Alisdair MacPherson contributed with the analysis of Royal Bank of Scotland Plc v Donnelly. Robert Taylor, Daria Shapovalova, Burcu Yuksel-Ripley, and Alisdair MacPherson contributed with book reviews. Last but not least, Thomas Green's book on spiritual jurisdiction in Reformation Scotland received a favourable review in this issue as well. Congratulations to all the published authors!
Browse by Month
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2020
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2020
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2020
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2020
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2020
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2020