Professor Abbe Brown will be part of the team running the Resilience and Inclusion: Dancers as Agents of Change Stakeholder Workshop tomorrow 11am – 3pm. It is being held at Coventry University, London Campus 109-117 Middlesex St, London E1 7JF.
Abbe has been involved in developing the online toolkit which is being showcased at the event. Her interests lie in how the law compliments or conflicts with dance, and the extent to which the legislation encourages and protects the creativity of disabled performers.
Check out Abbe's Blog here: https://invisibledifferenceorguk.wordpress.com/blog/.
Find out more about the project here: http://www.invisibledifference.org.uk/
Browse by Month
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018