HSRU goes to Maths Week Scotland
On the 12th of September, three researchers from the Unit went to Kittybrewster Primary school in Aberdeen to challenge pupils with a Treasure Hunt activity. The activity was part of the first Maths Week Scotland.
Professor Wendy Rogers visits HSRU
We are delighted to welcome Professor Wendy Rogers back to the Unit for a 5 day visit. Wendy is Professor of Clinical Ethics at Macquarie University, Australia.
Why do we need evidence?
On 7 September 2017, the Unit held a seminar in Edinburgh entitled: Why Do We Need Evidence?
Heather Morgan has scored a public engagement with research prize hat trick
Heather Morgan was awarded a Principal’s Prize for Public Engagement with Research 2017, Outstanding Achievement (Early Career Award), last week. This follows prizes in both 2016 and 2015. The Principal's Prizes for Public Engagement with Research are intended to recognise individuals who have made an outstanding contribution in the field...
HSRU Public Engagement group at TechFest Activity Weekend 2017
Our Health Services Research Unit's public engagement group were delighted to participate in this year's TechFest. TechFest is Aberdeen and the North-East of Scotland's annual festival of Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) - and is widely acknowledged as a major event in the annual calendar of the region.
Browse by Month
- Jan There are no items to show for January 2013
- Feb There are no items to show for February 2013
- Mar There are no items to show for March 2013
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2013
- May There are no items to show for May 2013
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2013
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2013
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2013
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2013
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2013
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2013