HSRU attend NHS Scotland Event in Glasgow
The Health Services Research Unit (HSRU) was delighted to host a join stand with the Health Economics Research Unit (HERU) at this year's NHS Scotland event which had the theme 'Delivering now; improving for the future'.
Staff News - June 2018
Vacancy for Professor in Health Services Research
The Health Services Research Unit (HSRU) has an exciting opportunity for an outstanding individual to join an internationally renowned research unit.
Save the date - Café Scientifique, Wed 31st October: Should clinical trials be compulsory?
Looking for some fun activities for Autumn? Come along to Waterstones in the Bon Accord Centre, Aberdeen on Wednesday 31 October at 7pm to hear our Shaun Treweek, Heidi Gardner and Beatriz Goulao discuss whether RCT participation should be compulsory.
Food for Thought in Malawi/MamaLita Forum
Miriam Brazzelli from our Unit gave a presentation on Food Insecurity around the Globe within the Food for Thought in Malawi/MamaLita Forum which took place at the University of Edinburgh (Psychology Department) on 5th June 2018.
Beatriz Goulao and David Cooper to engage with secondary school pupils using our Polo trial
The University of Aberdeen and the Royal Statistical Society are delighted to invite S4, S5 and S6 pupils to attend a lecture delivered by Dr Jeff Ralph (Office for National Statistics).
Dr Miriam Brazzelli to give a presentation within the Food for Thought in Malawi event
The event takes place in Edinburgh on Tuesday 5 June 2018 and Miriam's presentation is entitled 'Child food insecurity around the globe'.
Browse by Month
- Jan There are no items to show for January 2013
- Feb There are no items to show for February 2013
- Mar There are no items to show for March 2013
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2013
- May There are no items to show for May 2013
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2013
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2013
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2013
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2013
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2013
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2013