Lynda Constable appointed to the Board for the Society for Clinical Trials
Congratulations to Lynda Constable, who was appointed to the prestigious position of Member of the Board of directors for the Society for Clinical Trials (SCT) in June 2016. This appointment is in recognition of Lynda’s expertise in clinical trials methodology and clinical trials management. Lynda hopes to increase the representation...
A comparison of pre-prepared commercial infant feeding meals with home-cooked recipes
A recently published journal article by researchers at the University of Aberdeen (Sharon Carstairs, Dr Leone Craig and Dr Kirsty Kiezebrink) and University of Warwick (Dr Debbi Marais) has received local and national media interest. The article, comparing home-cooked main meal recipes from published infant and toddler cookbooks to commercial...
Young Researchers Using Statistics Symposium 2016
University of Aberdeen - 30 June 2016
Health Research and the Importance of Context
There is a lot of waste in health research: one estimate suggests that 85% of the resources put into health research are wasted - The Lancet Randomised trials play an important role in evidence-based health care systems such as the NHS but they too suffer from inefficiency. One reason for this...
International Social Pharmacy Workshop (ISPW) Conference July 19th - 22nd, 2016
We look forward to welcoming delegates from around the world to the ISPW 2016 conference. Over 170 delegates from 27 countries and five continents will attend this event, the theme of which is: Improving pharmacy practice: education, evidence and change. This is the first time the biennial conference...
Browse by Month
- Jan There are no items to show for January 2013
- Feb There are no items to show for February 2013
- Mar There are no items to show for March 2013
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2013
- May There are no items to show for May 2013
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2013
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2013
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2013
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2013
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2013
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2013