HSRU Evidence Synthesis team present the preliminary results of rapid review at Westminster
The HSRU Evidence Synthesis team is currently conducting a rapid review on Child Food Insecurity in the UK. The rapid review has been commissioned by the UK Food Foundation via the NIHR Public Health Research Programme and is part of a national Inquiry into Children Future Food
New research proposing replacing diagnosis of chronic kidney disease with kidney 'age'
There should be a rethink in how doctors talk to some patients with reduced kidney health, replacing the term 'chronic kidney disease' (CKD) with different bands of kidney age, according to a group of experts writing in the Canadian Medical Association Journal.
Professor Marion Campbell of HSRU appointed as a panel member for REF2021
REF2021 will be the second Research Excellence Framework assessment, having replaced the previous Research Assessment Exercise (RAE).
Society for Clinical Trials 39th Annual Meeting
This year's meeting will be held in Portland, Oregon USA, from 20-23 May 2018 and the conference venue is the Hilton Portland and Executive Tower.
Heidi Gardner awarded Winston Churchill Memorial Trust Fellowship for 2018
Heidi Gardner, a final year PhD student at HSRU, has been selected as a Winston Churchill Memorial Trust (WCMT) 2018 Fellow.
Staff News - April 2018
Congratulations to Vikki Entwistle who has been appointed Professor and Director of the Centre for Biomedical Ethics at the National University of Singapore. Vikki will be leaving us at the end of May and will be sorely missed by everyone at HSRU, but we look forward to ongoing collaboration with...
Browse by Month
- Jan There are no items to show for January 2013
- Feb There are no items to show for February 2013
- Mar There are no items to show for March 2013
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2013
- May There are no items to show for May 2013
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2013
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2013
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2013
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2013
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2013
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2013