HSRU at University of Aberdeen Psychology Networking Event
Katie Gillies and Taylor Coffey represented HSRU at the recent University of Aberdeen Psychology Networking Event. Katie and Taylor populated a stall and developed a presentation of their research, linked to recent publications. They engaged with undergraduate psychology students who were looking for their next career steps and advertised the types...
Staff News - February 2023
We say a fond farewell in early February to Eilidh Duncan who leaves us to take up a role as Head of Patient Research for Myeloma Patients Europe. Good luck in your new role Eilidh – we’re sure you’ll be a huge success, and we look forward to working with...
HSRU researchers among those working to improve diversity in trials
Trial teams need to do everything possible to make their trial relevant to the people for whom the results are intended to apply (often patients) and those expected to apply them (often healthcare professionals). In 2017 the UK’s National Institute for Health and Care Research (NIHR) launched the INCLUDE initiative which...
Christmas Clinical Trial at Arduthie Primary school
In December 2022, HSRU’s Public Engagement Group (PEG) sent out a Christmas clinical trial activity to one of the local schools in Stonehaven. In the activity pack they included an information leaflet, giving an overview of what clinical trials are and why they are so important, and an activity sheet...
Browse by Month
- Jan There are no items to show for January 2013
- Feb There are no items to show for February 2013
- Mar There are no items to show for March 2013
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2013
- May There are no items to show for May 2013
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2013
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2013
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2013
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2013
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2013
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2013