Leading scientists and researchers meet to discuss future efforts to combat antibiotic resistance
Antibiotic resistance is a major global threat. It is a complex problem that affects all of society, is driven by many interconnected factors and requires cross-national initiatives. The Joint Programming Initiatives on Antimicrobial Resistance, JPIAMR, funds international working groups to create collaboration across countries to maximise efforts to...
Cafe MED - Informing Health Policy: Is it time to celebrate or innovate?
Professor Craig Ramsay and Professor Mandy Ryan will be at the Suttie Centre, Monday 19 November, 6pm to 7.30pm for this event which aims to bring the public, researchers and clinicians together.
Audit & Feedback Scientific Update and Workshop in Calgary - October 19-20, 2017
Craig Ramsay, together with experts from across Canada and around the world will be in Calgary this week to share their experiences and knowledge on using performance feedback to improve quality of care.
Professor Louise Locock delivers teaching and a seminar in Denmark
Louise was invited to contribute to a 3-day course for PhD students in Denmark on patient and public involvement in health research, organised by Professor Kirsten Lomborg from Aarhus University and Professor Mogens Hørder from the University of Southern Denmark.
Dr Rebecca Walwyn of University of Leeds Visits HSRU
We were delighted to welcome back Dr Rebecca Walwyn to the Unit for a day visit. Rebecca is a Principal Statistician at Clinical Trials Research Unit, at the University of Leeds.
Explorapolo at Explorathon 2017
Following last year's success at Explorathon 2016, our Public Engagement Group were 'science busking' in Aberdeen's Golden Zone (outside M&S in Aberdeen city centre) last Friday 29th September (1000-1700) as part of Explorathon 2017.
Browse by Month
- Jan There are no items to show for January 2013
- Feb There are no items to show for February 2013
- Mar There are no items to show for March 2013
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2013
- May There are no items to show for May 2013
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2013
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2013
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2013
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2013
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2013
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2013