HSRU WaRRiOrS march on!
The team of 11 HSRU staff who have taken on the university's 525 Challenge to raise money for the Covid-19 525 Bursary Fund is going from strength to strength, despite the best efforts of the weather. The HSRU WaRRiOrS (Walking, Running, Riding, Or Strolling) were challenged to log 525 active miles during...
Staff News - February 2021
Welcome to Jennie Riley, who joins us this month as a Research Fellow on the Care in Funerals project, working with Vikki Entwistle Welcome also to Christine Kennedy, who joins us this month as an Assistant Trial Manager providing maternity cover for Gillian Ferry Also providing maternity cover for Gillian is Jess...
In-home Tracking of glaucoma: Reliability, Acceptability, and Cost - The I-TRAC Study
Glaucoma is a common chronic eye condition and the second commonest cause of blindness in the UK. Glaucoma impairs mainly the peripheral vision (visual field). Patients need these check-ups for the rest of their lives. Hospital eye services are very busy, accounting for 10% of all NHS outpatient visits with...
HSRU staff celebrate Excellence Awards nominations
We are delighted to announce that several members of HSRU have been nominated in this years Excellence Awards. Katie Banister and Samantha Wileman are both nominated in the Public Engagement with Research Awards 2021 category. Vikki Entwistle is nominated in the Interdisciplinary Research Awards 2021 category. Craig Ramsay is nominated in the Outstanding...
HSRU staff take on the 525 Challenge!
A team of staff from HSRU is taking part in the University of Aberdeen's 525 Challenge to raise money for the university's Covid-19 525 Bursary Fund, which supports students facing severe financial hardship. The fund has already been able to support over 200 students with a 525 Bursary but there...
Browse by Month
- Jan There are no items to show for January 2013
- Feb There are no items to show for February 2013
- Mar There are no items to show for March 2013
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2013
- May There are no items to show for May 2013
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2013
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2013
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2013
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2013
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2013
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2013