First anniversary of HSRU representatives receiving the Queen's Anniversary Prize
Health Services Research Unit's (HSRU) representatives had a very special work trip one year ago: they were invited to the Buckingham Palace to collect the Queen's Anniversary Prize for sustained research excellence in healthcare research leading to improvements in academic and clinical practice and delivery of care. Professor Craig Ramsay, Director...
Dr Callum Kaye to work with HSRU on an NRS Career Researcher Fellowship
Dr Callum Kaye, Consultant in Anaesthesia & Critical Care at Aberdeen Royal Infirmary will be working with Profs Graeme Maclennan and Shaun Treweek on an NHS Research Scotland (NRS) Career Researcher Fellowship linked to traumatic brain injury. The scheme is funded by the Chief Scientist’s Office and awards clinicians in the...
HSRU Researcher Heads Stateside to Explore Creative Science Communication
HSRU PhD graduate Dr Heidi Gardner has been away from the Unit since Christmas, on the first leg of her Winston Churchill Memorial Fellowship travels. Heidi is one of 150 Fellows from the 2018 program, and her project aims to explore creative communication methods that can be incorporated within the UK’s...
Staff News - February 2019
Welcome to Paul Manson who has joined us as Information Officer. Paul's previous role was as Clinical Librarian for the NHS. Welcome to Gillian Ferry who has joined us as an Assistant Trial Manager.
Browse by Month
- Jan There are no items to show for January 2013
- Feb There are no items to show for February 2013
- Mar There are no items to show for March 2013
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2013
- May There are no items to show for May 2013
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2013
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2013
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2013
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2013
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2013
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2013