HSRU representatives receive the Queen's Anniversary Prize
Health Services Research Unit's (HSRU) representatives had a very special work trip yesterday: they were invited to the Buckingham Palace to collect the Queen's Anniversary Prize for sustained research excellence in healthcare research leading to improvements in academic and clinical practice and delivery of care.
What helps trial recruitment?
The update of the Cochrane systematic review of trial recruitment interventions has just been published. The review is led by HSRU's Prof Shaun Treweek and also involves Heidi Gardner and Cynthia Fraser. It's a sizeable update, increasing the number of included studies from 45 to 68 but in...
University receives highest national honour at ceremony in Buckingham Palace
The University of Aberdeen was presented with the Queen's Anniversary Prize for Higher and Further Education at a ceremony in Buckingham Palace.
Can routinely collected data transform the way we do trials?
The wealth of data we have available to us has the potential to predict what treatment works best for us; but can this method really change the way we do trials? A new review paper sheds light on how big data could transform the use of real-world evidence in healthcare,...
Browse by Month
- Jan There are no items to show for January 2013
- Feb There are no items to show for February 2013
- Mar There are no items to show for March 2013
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2013
- May There are no items to show for May 2013
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2013
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2013
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2013
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2013
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2013
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2013