HSRU meets with Astrid Whyte from Mental Health Aberdeen, our fundraising partner for 2019
At the start of 2019, the HSRU Social Committee decided to nominate Mental Health Aberdeen (MHA) as our fundraising partner for the year. Through a range of activities including bake sales, sweepstakes and craft workshops (including some run in conjunction with our sister Unit the Health Economics Research Unit), we are...
HSRU & ACHDS are building a Brazil-Scotland artificial intelligence (AI) partnership
In November 2018 we shared the news of HSRU’s Magdalena Rzewuska's (@RzewuskaM) visit to the University of São Paulo’s campus in Ribeirão Preto. On a related note, at the end of July 2019, the HSRU & Aberdeen Centre for Health Data Science (ACHDS) jointly hosted a four-day visit of four...
Trial Forge's ORINOCO project showcased at EBMLive conference
Earlier this summer, HSRU’s Dr Heidi Gardner headed to Oxford to attend the EBMLive conference (previously Evidence Live), to spread the word about the ORINOCO project. The ORINOCO project aims to tidy up outcomes in clinical trials, by providing trialists with transparent information about how long it takes to collect a...
The People's Trial - Researchers Invite the Public to Lead on Virtual Clinical Trial
HSRU's own Shaun Treweek, Katie Gillies and Heidi Gardner are involved with The People’s Trial, an initiative which challenges the public to get involved in creating, designing and running their very own fun clinical trial. The initiative is one of the first of its kind to establish an online virtual clinical...
Browse by Month
- Jan There are no items to show for January 2013
- Feb There are no items to show for February 2013
- Mar There are no items to show for March 2013
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2013
- May There are no items to show for May 2013
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2013
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2013
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2013
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2013
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2013
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2013