HSRU celebrate International Clinical Trials Day 2023
Saturday 20 May 2023 was International Clinical Trials Day and to celebrate HSRU took to social media to ask questions and give answers while providing several interesting facts about some of our trials on our Twitter account @hsru_aberdeen and on our Public Engagement Groups Instagram account instagram.com/hsrupeg. If you missed out...
HSRU presentations and contributions at SCT 2023
Several members of HSRU are currently in Baltimore, USA for the 44th annual meeting of the Society for Clinical Trials. If you are at SCT 2023, this is when and where you can find us.
Staff News - May 2022
Late last month we welcomed Kusum Singal, who joins us from the Aberdeen Centre for Health Data Science, and will be based in the Evidence Synthesis team. We hope you’ll be very happy and successful here Kusum!
Leading professor elected to prestigious medical sciences fellowship
A leading academic renowned for her work in health services research has been elected as a Fellow of The Academy of Medical Sciences.
Prestigious £2.5m NIHR Research Award to evaluate health and social care interventions
A collaboration between the University of Aberdeen and Queen's University Belfast, led by Professor Miriam Brazzelli, has been awarded £2.5 million to become one of the new National Institute for Health and Care Research (NIHR) Evidence Synthesis Groups.
Browse by Month
- Jan There are no items to show for January 2013
- Feb There are no items to show for February 2013
- Mar There are no items to show for March 2013
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2013
- May There are no items to show for May 2013
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2013
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2013
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2013
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2013
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2013
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2013