Professor Louise Locock delivers teaching and a seminar in Denmark
Louise was invited to contribute to a 3-day course for PhD students in Odense, Denmark on patient and public involvement in health research, organised by Professor Mogens Hørder from the University of Southern Denmark.
Save the date - Monday 19 November - Informing Health Policy: Is it time to celebrate or innovate?
Professor Craig Ramsay and Professor Mandy Ryan will be at the Suttie Centre, Monday 19 November, 6pm to 7.30pm for this Cafe MED event which aims to bring the public, researchers and clinicians together
Public Engagement Group take Exploratrial to Explorathon 2018
Health research does not exist in a vacuum, and the importance of patient and public involvement should not be undervalued. We here at the HSRU created our Public Engagement Group (PEG) because we believe people should always stay at the centre of healthcare research. Only through community action can we...
HSRU well represented at the 25th Cochrane Colloquium in Edinburgh
The 25th Cochrane Colloquium took place in Edinburgh from 16th to 18th September 2018. The theme of the Colloquium was ‘Cochrane for all - better evidence for better health decisions’ - to emphasize that Cochrane welcomes everyone and that patients and health consumers are the focus of Cochrane work and activities....
Save the date - Café Scientifique, 19 November 2018: Clinical Trials: The Gold Standard?
Looking for some fun activities this autumn? Come along to Angie's Cafe in Tarland at 7.30pm on Monday 19 November to hear our Heidi Gardner discuss Clinical Trials: The Gold Standard?
Browse by Month
- Jan There are no items to show for January 2013
- Feb There are no items to show for February 2013
- Mar There are no items to show for March 2013
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2013
- May There are no items to show for May 2013
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2013
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2013
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2013
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2013
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2013
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2013