Trailblazing Professor retires from the University
Professor Anne Ludbrook of the Health Economics Research Unit (HERU) will retire from the University at the end of this month (September 2020).
University of Aberdeen begins study into the impact of home learning on new teachers
A researcher from the University of Aberdeen has been awarded funding to investigate the impact that the sudden shift to remote teaching during lockdown has had on new teachers.
University of Aberdeen involved in world's largest study into the psychological impact of Covid-19
Researchers from the School of Psychology at the University of Aberdeen are taking part in a global study investigating the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on emotional wellbeing and resilience.
University of Aberdeen retains world top 200 status
The University of Aberdeen has retained its place in the extremely competitive world top 200 according to the Times Higher Education World University rankings 2021.
Fewer under-5s admitted to hospital during 'take it outside' smoking campaign
The number of under-five-year-olds admitted to hospital with asthma related complaints dropped following the Take it Right Outside campaign in Scotland, researchers have found.
Browse by Month
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2023
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2023
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2023
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2023
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2023
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2023
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2023