Rising admissions to children's wards across Scotland - but not because more are getting ill
The number of children admitted to hospital as emergency referrals has risen almost 50% in the last decade, but not because more children are getting ill, says the University of Aberdeen team behind new research.
Like Santa's list - if you want to know how the family REALLY is this Christmas - better check twice
When you ask how your elderly aunt's bad knee is over Christmas dinner, you might want to take her first answer with a grain of salt, according to new studies.
Protecting orangutans - 'every click counts' in citizen science survey
Researchers from the University of Aberdeen are looking for citizen scientists to help protect endangered orangutans in Northern Borneo.
Funding award for University startup
An award-winning University startup has won nearly £100,000 to help fund the development of its new product.
New research shows increased risk of breast cancer in women who use hormonal contraceptives
Women who currently use hormonal contraceptives (such as the combined pill, the progestogen-only pill and non-oral products such as the hormone-intrauterine system (IUS)) are at 20% increased risk of breast cancer than those who do not use them.
Browse by Month
- Mar There are no items to show for March 2020
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2020
- May There are no items to show for May 2020
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2020
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2020
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2020
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2020
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2020
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2020
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2020