Does eating cheese before bed cause nightmares?
Does an apple a day really keep the doctor away? Does a cold shower every day help improve physical and mental wellbeing? Does eating cheese before bed cause nightmares?
Leading physicist elected to Academia Europaea
A renowned physicist from the University of Aberdeen has been elected as a member to one of Europe's most prestigious scientific organisations.
Leading academics work with industry on oil and gas drilling innovations
A team of leading scientists from the University of Aberdeen is working in partnership with the Oil & Gas Innovation Centre (OGIC) and energy companies to develop new technologies for the oil and gas sector.
Jurassic world of volcanoes found in central Australia
An international team of subsurface explorers from the University of Aberdeen and University of Adelaide have discovered a 'Jurassic World' of around 100 ancient volcanoes buried deep beneath Australia's largest onshore oil and gas producing region.
Hospital admissions for older people's services increase by 10% every year across Scotland
Admissions to geriatric medical wards in the 19 largest hospitals with major emergency departments in Scotland have risen by 10% for three consecutive years, reaching 43,311 by 2017/18, according to a new report.
New resource brings Alaskan school children face-to-face with their past
A new educational resource telling the story of a major archaeological project offering a unique insight into the indigenous people of Alaska has been launched.
Browse by Month
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2020
- May There are no items to show for May 2020
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2020
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2020
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2020
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2020
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2020
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2020
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2020