University of Aberdeen awarded £1.2 million to support divinity research
The University of Aberdeen has been awarded a £1.2 million endowment by the Kirby Laing Foundation to fund postdoctoral research in New Testament Studies.
Aberdeen-led £1.4million study into fresh approach to common condition
A new study into the treatment of gallbladder stones - conditions which lead to around 80,000 operations a year in the UK - is being directed by Professor Irfan Ahmed of NHS Grampian and Professor Craig Ramsay of the University of Aberdeen.
Anemic adults may have a higher risk of death after stroke
Anemia, a lack of red blood cells, may be linked to a higher risk of death in older adults after suffering a stroke, according to new research from the University of Aberdeen, published in Journal of the American Heart Association, the Open Access Journal of the American Heart Association/American Stroke...
Browse by Month
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2020
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2020
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2020
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2020
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2020
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2020