News in December 2022
Genome technologies bring long-awaited answers to families in Scotland
The detection and management of inherited rare and serious conditions in routine care can be improved by genome sequencing, a new study involving the University of Aberdeen has found.
When was Earth last glacier-free? Research reveals new understanding
The period in geologic history when Earth last had no glaciers has been pushed back by at least 26 million years, almost to the time of the dinosaurs.
Northern Ireland has no voice in managing its energy supply post-Brexit, new research shows
The UK's exit from the EU has plunged Ireland's all-island energy market into a democratic deficit with decisions on Northern Ireland's energy supply no longer in the hands of its citizens and government, new research has shown.
Political geography key to assessing economic costs of invasive pests on islands
Scientists assessing the economic cost of invasive species on islands have shown that political geography plays an important role affecting the extent of socio-economic costs.
Browse by Month
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2023
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2023
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2023
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2023
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2023
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2023
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2023