New technology improves vision for brain injury patients
The computer-delivered therapy is designed to improve speed and effectiveness of eye movements to better compensate for visual field loss.
New evidence shows migrating birds are staying in UK longer
Migrating birds like Swallows and House Martins are increasingly reluctant to leave the UK and return to Africa.
'Heart repair' research boosted by new findings
Scientists trying to find ways to regenerate a damaged heart have shed more light on the molecular mechanisms that could one day make this a reality.
Hebridean rock provides clue to life on Mars
Analysis of rocks in the Outer Hebrides has provided a tantalising clue that Mars may contain habitats which can potentially support life.
Lifting ivory ban won't solve elephant poaching problem
New research from the Universities of Aberdeen and Stirling suggests that lifting the ivory trade ban will not protect elephants from poachers.
Browse by Month
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2022
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2022
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2022
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2022
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2022
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2022
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2022