Lois Lane WOULD know Clark Kent is Superman
Researchers from the University of Aberdeen have found evidence that suggests that superheroes would be identifiable as their alter-ego personalities due to their unique body movements.
Researchers find key to stroke survival
The number of trained nurses available to treat patients immediately after a stroke is the most reliable health services predictor of survival according to research from the University of Aberdeen and University of East Anglia.
Search for genetic switches linked to obesity and alcohol abuse receives £400k funding boost
Scientists at the University of Aberdeen are searching for the genetic switches that could contribute to obesity and alcohol abuse after securing a research grant of £412,200 from the BBSRC.
Hitler's secret autobiography
The first biography of Adolf Hitler, which presented him as 'Germany's saviour', compared him to Jesus and helped propel him up the political ranks, was actually a self-penned 'act of shameless publicity', it has been revealed.
Want a new body? Get a new 'buddy'!
Study finds that a new exercise partner is the key to exercising more.
'Overlooked and misunderstood' gene linked to schizophrenia
Scientists have discovered new evidence strengthening the link between a previously misunderstood gene and major mental illnesses such as schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, depression and autism.
Browse by Month
- May There are no items to show for May 2021
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2021
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2021
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2021
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2021
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2021
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2021
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2021