KTP conference highlights value of university and industry partnerships
A major conference held in Aberdeen has thrown the spotlight on how universities and industry are working together to promote economic growth in the region.
Leading engineering professor appointed Fellow of IEEE
A leading engineering professor from the University of Aberdeen has been named as a Fellow of the IEEE, The world's largest technical professional organisation for the advancement of technology.
Royal appointment for leading Pathologist
A leading Aberdeen pathology professor has received a prestigious Royal honour.
Capturing carbon dioxide to make useful products could become big business
Nature has today published the most comprehensive study to date investigating the potential future scale and cost of ten different ways to utilise CO2, including fuels and chemicals, plastics, building materials, soil management and forestry.
Helping pupils to understand the impact of WW1
A University of Aberdeen academic has contributed to new resources to help school pupils understand the impact of the First World War.
Aberdeen academic appointed Chair of Scottish Science Advisory Council
A University of Aberdeen scientist has been announced as the new Chair of the Scottish Science Advisory Council (SSAC).
Director's Cut Series Welcomes acclaimed Scottish Author Alan Warner
Leading Scottish contemporary author, Alan Warner, the University of Aberdeen's newly appointed Senior Lecturer in Creative Writing, will be the focus of a special Guy Fawkes Night Director's Cut event next week.
Browse by Month
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2020
- May There are no items to show for May 2020
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2020
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2020
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2020
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2020
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2020
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2020
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2020