Fungal research centre of excellence opens at University of Aberdeen
The University of Aberdeen's new UK centre of excellence for fungal research has been officially opened.
Crohn's and colitis study to probe factors that worsen disease
People with Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis are being invited to take part in a study to better understand the diseases.
Piling on the pregnancy pounds does no harm to baby in the long-term
A study from the University of Aberdeen has found that mothers' weight gain in pregnancy is not linked to increased risk of premature death in their adult children.
Charity's £1million pledge kickstarts University cancer team drive
The University of Aberdeen's drive to raise £4.5million to establish a world class cancer research centre has been handed a massive boost by a £1million pledge from Friends of ANCHOR charity.
University Burns album to support Ballater following last year's terrible floods
The poetry of Robert Burns will be given a new lease of musical life in a unique recording featuring the University of Aberdeen's world-renowned composer, Paul Mealor, and its much-celebrated Chamber Choir.
Gene could play role in body's muscle mass
Scientists have identified a gene they think could play a role in determining a person's muscle mass - which is linked to a number of health factors, including how long someone lives.
Browse by Month
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2020
- May There are no items to show for May 2020
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2020
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2020
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2020
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2020
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2020
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2020
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2020