Aberdeen scientist in major materials research breakthrough
Scientists working on the development of a new material that could one day be used in the construction of anything from spacecraft to prosthetic limbs have made a major breakthrough in their research.
Collaborative health research to tackle 'invisible deaths'
Recording more details about the lives and deaths of some of the world's poorest people and communities, and using this information to work in partnership with policy makers to improve healthcare services is the focus of a new £700k, five year project by a University of Aberdeen researcher.
Banned chemicals from the 70s found in the deepest reaches of the ocean
A study, from the University of Aberdeen and Newcastle University has uncovered the first evidence that man-made pollutants have now reached the farthest corners of our earth.
Don't believe the hype! - Should we use product reviews?
Research from the University of Aberdeen suggests that product reviews posted on shopping sites like Amazon do not provide an accurate reflection of the actual benefit of the product.
Asthma 'trigger' sought by scientists
Scientists are to investigate what triggers asthma in preschool children.
Browse by Month
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2020
- May There are no items to show for May 2020
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2020
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2020
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2020
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2020
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2020
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2020
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2020