Aberdeen scientist in major materials research breakthrough
Scientists working on the development of a new material that could one day be used in the construction of anything from spacecraft to prosthetic limbs have made a major breakthrough in their research.
Collaborative health research to tackle 'invisible deaths'
Recording more details about the lives and deaths of some of the world's poorest people and communities, and using this information to work in partnership with policy makers to improve healthcare services is the focus of a new £700k, five year project by a University of Aberdeen researcher.
Banned chemicals from the 70s found in the deepest reaches of the ocean
A study, from the University of Aberdeen and Newcastle University has uncovered the first evidence that man-made pollutants have now reached the farthest corners of our earth.
Don't believe the hype! - Should we use product reviews?
Research from the University of Aberdeen suggests that product reviews posted on shopping sites like Amazon do not provide an accurate reflection of the actual benefit of the product.
Asthma 'trigger' sought by scientists
Scientists are to investigate what triggers asthma in preschool children.
Browse by Month
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2023
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2023
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2023
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2023
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2023
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2023
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2023