University expert joins task-force to reduce impact of chemicals on long-term health
A University of Aberdeen Professor will investigate how exposure to chemicals can impact on health in the long-term as part of a world-wide consortium.
Scientists develop technique to save more lives by vaccinating fewer people
Scientists at the University of Aberdeen have developed a mathematical method to prevent epidemics by vaccinating fewer people than ever before.
Early signs of Alzheimer's disease identified
Researchers from the University of Aberdeen have detected key changes in the brains of people with Alzheimer's disease.
Scientists discover new material from Sutton Hoo ship burial
Scientists have discovered a new material to add to the collection of treasures from the Sutton Hoo ship burial - bitumen from the Middle East.
Browse by Month
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2020
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2020
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2020
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2020
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2020
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2020