- Congratulations to Adel El Feky (now Dr Adel El Feky) on the defence of his thesis. The first HSRU PhD viva by video conference.
- Farewell to Agata Kostrzewa who left us at the end of March. Agata is an undergraduate student at the University who was one of our summer interns in 2019, but who then continued to work with us on a part-time basis on Zoe Skea’s Baby Boxes project. We wish Agata well in the remainder of her studies.
- Welcome also to Michelle Lawrie who joined us in March to assist on the PACFIND project working alongside Zoe Skea.
- Congratulations to our Unit Director, Craig Ramsay who completed 25 years service in HSRU this year.
- Finally, welcome (back) to Vikki Entwistle who rejoins us as Professor in Health Services Research and Philosophy this week. Many of you will know Vikki from her time with the Unit up until 2018. Since then, Vikki has been based in Singapore.
Staff News - April 2020