Date: Thursday 25 April 2019, 10am to 4pm
Location: COSLA Conference Centre, 19 Haymarket Yards, Edinburgh, EH12 5BH
HSRU is jointly hosting a symposium with our partners at Healthcare Improvement Scotland and the Health Economics Research Unit at the University of Aberdeen, and the Nursing, Midwifery and Allied Health Professions Research Unit at the Chief Scientist Office.
- Stirling Bryan, Scientific Director, BC SUPPORT Unit, Canada
- Richard Norris, Honorary Fellow, School of Social and Political Science, University of Edinburgh
- Irene Oldfather, Programme Director, Health and Social Care Alliance Scotland
- Shaun Treweek, Chair in Health Services Research, University of Aberdeen
- Derek Yuille, Deputy Director of Finance, NHS Lanarkshire
Please click here for more details or to register.