Staff from the Rowett Institute will be on the road next week attending two major food and health-related event.
Natural Products Biotechnology is taking place in Inverness from 18 - 20 November and Rowett researchers will play a major role at the conference presenting 9 posters and several keynote talks.
At the same time, Rowett and R&I colleagues will be manning a stand at ‘Food Matters Live’, at the ExCel Centre, London. This event promises to be the biggest event ever staged in the UK on food, diet and health, offering unparalleled opportunities for stakeholder networking. Baukje de Roos is presenting a paper on nutrigenomics and nutrition research.
Browse by Month
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018