Model Publication Scheme
Last reviewed 18 April 2018.
- The University of Aberdeen has adopted the Model Publication Scheme produced and approved by the Scottish Information Commissioner.
- We publish information that we hold within the following nine classes of information.
- Once information is published under a class we will continue to make it available for the current and previous two financial years.
- The Publication Scheme is reviewed quarterly to ensure that information is current and links are working.
- Where information has been updated or superseded, only the current version will be available. If you would like to see previous versions, you may make a request to us for that information.
- A paper copy of the scheme and Guide to Information may be emailed or posted on request, or alternatively viewed on site at the Sir Duncan Rice Library. Please telephone +44(0) 1224 272596 or +44(0) 1224 273175 or email email@example.com for assistance.
Please click on the relevant link below to access the information published within each class.
- Class 1: About our University
- Class 2: How we deliver our functions and services
- Class 3: How we take decisions and what we have decided
- Class 4: What we spend and how we spend it
- Class 5: How we manage our human, physical and information resources
- Class 6: How we procure goods and services from external providers
- Class 7: How we are performing
- Class 8: Our commercial publications
- Class 9: Our open data