Are You Or Someone You Know In Crisis?
If you are experiencing a crisis, emergency, or need urgent support, please call the emergency services on 999.
- Alternatively, please contact your GP Practice and ask for an Emergency Appointment.
- When your GP Practice or dentist is closed, please telephone NHS 24 on 111. This service provides urgent care triage if you think you need medical attention but it is not life-threatening.
Other helplines include:
- Breathing Space A free helpline / webchat available 7 days a week for people in Scotland facing crisis.
- CAM Support Messenger provides a 24/7 free text service for crisis support across the UK.
- Papyrus UK provides a telephone service for young children and adults under the age of 35 who are experiencing thoughts of suicide.
- Prevent Suicide - App is an app available for users in Aberdeen which has quick links to local support and allows users to create their own personalised safety plan.
- Rape Crisis Scotland provides services for people in Scotland who have suffered sexual violence regardless of how or when.
- Samaritans offer a free helpline, email service, postal service, and self-help app for anyone experiencing or attempting to cope with crisis.