What is a transcript?
- A transcript lists courses that a student has undertaken during their period of registration
- A transcript indicates the academic year in which a course has been taken, its credit value, any merit awards and the definition of the Common Assessment Scale bands
- Transcripts are not available for:
- Postgraduate taught students registered prior to the academic year 1998/99
- Research degrees where no modules have been taken
- All taught students are given a transcript with their degree certificate when they graduate. If you require additional copies they can be bought through the online store
What will it cost?
- Current students: £10 for 1 original and £2 per additional original, up to a maximum of six
- Former/non registered students: £15 for 1 original and £2 per additional original, up to a maximum of six
- Postal charges can be found on the online store
- Order here
- When you place your order there is an opportunity to give special instructions in the questionnaire, ie if envelopes should be sealed with university stamp and signature
- If you want a copy emailed to you, purchase 1 original and 1 additional copy. State you want one copy emailed to you and confirm the email address in your order. One original will also be posted to you
- If you have a form that has to be completed and sent along with your transcript email it to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your order reference number