The University requires all undergraduate and taught postgraduate courses and programmes to be monitored annually. Schools are responsible for the design, delivery and assessment of courses and programmes, and responsibility for such monitoring rests with Heads of School. Oversight is provided by the Quality Assurance Committee.
- Annual course and programme monitoring: Aims, Process and Responsibilities
- Annual Course and Programme Review - Flowchart
- Short Annual Course Review Form
- Detailed Annual Course Review Form
- Annual Programme Review Form
A key component of annual monitoring is student feedback.
Queries relating to Annual Monitoring should be addressed to Academic Services (email@example.com).