We’re delighted to announce that the University’s Learners’ Toolkit, launched in September, has won the Amber Miro Award 2015. The Learners’ Toolkit is a platform for delivering digital support resources to staff and students on any device.
The Amber Miro award is given in recognition of “truly innovative projects, services, or service improvements” in the digital arena. Despite strong competition from a number of other universities, the Learner’s Toolkit was recognised for the hard work of those involved in creating the platform and highlights on a national level, the kind of innovative work going into transforming the digital services of the University.
The team is now focused on steadily increasing content and visibility of the Learners’ Toolkit, which includes enabling other services and departments to exploit the platform and digital media expertise for their own content.
If you haven’t seen the toolkit yet, then head over to www.abdn.ac.uk/toolkit and take a look.
You can view our entry on YouTube.
Browse by Month
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2018
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018