Respect. Inclusion. Trust. Integrity.
Over the last 12 months we’ve worked with employees from across the institution to create an employee engagement strategy and action plan. Part of this work included finding out what values are important to you as part of the University of Aberdeen community.
Staff from across the University came together at the Employee Engagement Group and agreed that Respect, Inclusion, Trust, Integrity were the qualities they valued most, and which would help us create “a respectful and inclusive community, built on trust and integrity.”
These four values are more than just words, they are behaviours that we ask all of our employees to live by, whatever your role in the University. In the coming months, you’ll see the values on lanyards, posters, our digital screens, in StaffNet News and on StaffNet.
The new people-focussed values were approved by Court in June 2017 and are designed to support the institutional values set out in the Strategic Plan 2015-2020. These will be embedded in all of work and will help us enhance our campuses for staff, students and visitors.
Find out more about the Employee Engagement Strategy and action plan here.
Browse by Month
- May There are no items to show for May 2018
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2018
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2018
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2018
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2018
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2018
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2018
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2018