The University Management Group (UMG) operates in the manner of a forum.
UMG meets every six weeks and also has an annual awayday.
While an agenda is issued and notes of the meeting are taken, these are for the information of members, and the Group does not formally report to any University committee, nor formally receive papers from any other committee.
Membership of UMG:
- Principal & Vice-Chancellor
- Senior Vice-Principal
- Secretary to the University & Chief Operating Officer
- All Vice-Principals
- All Heads of School
- All Deans
- All Interdisciplinary Research Directors
- All Directors of Professional Services
- Director of Advancement
- Lead School Administration Manager
- President of AUSA