Wholly publicly owned subsidiary companies of the University of Aberdeen are required by the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002 to maintain a publication scheme.
The subsidiary companies owned by the University are listed below.
All these companies have adopted the model publication scheme produced by the Scottish Information Commissioner.
The Guide to Information for each company is accessible by following the links below;
Rowett Research Institute Limited
Company Number: SC037444
The Rowett Research Institute Limited is a property holding company - wholly owned
- Guide to Information
- Financial Statements - 2014/15
- Financial Statements - 2015/16
- Financial Statements - 2016/17
- Financial Statements - 2017/18
- Financial Statements - 2018/19
- Financial Statements - 2019/20
- Financial Statements - 2020/21
- Financial Statements - 2021/22
Aberdeen Sports Village
Aberdeen Sports Village Ltd is a company registered in Scotland -joint ownership
Partnership between the University of Aberdeen and Aberdeen City Council
- The Guide to Information is available here
The following subsidiary companies are no longer active;
- Aberdeen University Press Ltd
- Aberdeen University Research & Innovation Services Ltd
- King's College Conference Centre Ltd