The Information Centre is a permanent virtual team owned by the Directorate of Planning with membership from across the University.
The central purpose of the proposed “Information Centre” at the University of Aberdeen is to create and foster a data culture by undertaking the following:
- Delivering the Data Platform as per the Roadmap agreed by the Data & Business Intelligence Project Board
- Supporting and maintaining the Data Platform
- Advocating for the Data Platform
- Implementing and maintaining Data Governance
The Information Centre is a permanent virtual team, currently consisting of membership from Planning, DDIS, Library Services, and Student Records. This membership will expand as future phases of the Data & Business Intelligence Project moves into new subject areas.
The Information Centre is headed by the Head of Data & Business Intelligence within the Directorate of Planning, who reports to the Data & Business Intelligence Project Board through the Director of Planning.
- Data & Analytics Programme Management
- Data & Analytics Vendor Management
- Data & Analytics Standards
- Governance: Data, Process, Programme
- Subject Area Delivery in the Data & Business Intelligence Project
- Minor Enhancements
- Solution Support & Maintenance
- Data Analysis, Insights & Innovation
- Training & Tutoring
- Data Integration (ETL)
- Data Warehouse
- Reports & Dashboards
The Information Centre can be contacted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Power BI Portal
Who can access Power BI Dashboards?
Power BI Dashboards will initially be limited to:
- Senior Management Team
- Heads of School
- School Administration Managers
- Deans of Education and Student Recruitment
Further roll-out of licences and dashboard access as soon as possible