Tax Free Childcare postponed to early 2017 - Childcare Vouchers continue
In June we mentioned the Tax Free Childcare Scheme which was due to replace Childcare Vouchers from October 2015. However it has just been announced that this will now be launched in early 2017. Therefore the Childcare Voucher scheme will continue. The University has a Childcare Voucher Scheme, which is a...
SharePoint 2013 Migration and Training
IT Services are currently migrating SharePoint 2007 sites to SharePoint 2013 in Office 365. Training courses in SharePoint 2013 are available over the summer and we encourage staff to attend these.
MyCurriculum - Set for Launch
Launch dates for MyCurriculum, the new online course selection system, are now available on the MyCurriculum pages of StaffNet - and the University is gearing up in anticipation.
De-clutter your Outlook Inbox
Microsoft is currently rolling out its new Office 365 email assistant - Clutter.
University of Aberdeen in top 10 for graduate employability
The University of Aberdeen has been named one of the top 10 universities in the UK for graduate employability by the Telegraph. The league table is based on the proportion of 2013/14 graduates entering employment or further study within six months. Talking about this achievement, Professor Peter McGeorge, Vice Principal for...
UK Ambassador to South Korea visits University
The UK’s Ambassador to South Korea visited the University of Aberdeen earlier this week, where he learned more about the University’s plans to establish its first international campus. Charles Hay visited the Sir Duncan Rice Library and met with Senior Vice-Principal Jeremy Kilburn and colleagues to discuss progress on the Korean...
Aberdeen researcher to join ground-breaking quality improvement initiative
Dr Rosemary Hollick, Clinical Research Fellow at the University of Aberdeen and Specialty Registrar in Rheumatology at NHS Grampian has been selected to join the inaugural participants of a ground-breaking new initiative to improve the quality of care for patients in the NHS.
Browse by Month
- Feb There are no items to show for February 2022
- Mar There are no items to show for March 2022
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2022
- May There are no items to show for May 2022
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2022
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2022
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2022
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2022
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2022
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2022
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2022