AUSA Teaching Excellence Awards 2016
AUSA held their annual Teaching Excellence Awards earlier this week and we're delighted to share the winners of these with the University community.
Mindfulness Based Living Course
The Mindful Based Living Course aims to help you to develop an in-depth personal experience of mindfulness and to build the foundations of a sustained practice which you can apply in your personal and professional life.
Cycle to Work Scheme - one week to go
There's still time to take advantage of the University's cycle to work scheme.
University of Aberdeen takes on the Converge Challenge
The University of Aberdeen has seen a record number of entries for the 2016 Converge Challenge competition. Converge Challenge is open to students, graduates and staff from universities and research institutes in Scotland providing training, national exposure and funding for entrepreneurs.
Staff Volunteering: Seaton Community Woodland
Fancy a day in the spring sun* supporting a local conservation project? On Wednesday 25 May 2016, the University will undertake a one-day community volunteering activity alongside Aberdeen's Countryside Ranger Service at the Donmouth Nature Reserve.
MyCurriculum wins first prize in Business Innovation
MyCurriculum, the University's new online course selection system, has won first prize in the Business Innovation category at the Unit4 Connect 2016 Global Conference in Amsterdam.
Reduce waste on Warp-it
The University's new online platform, Warp-it, helps us to save money and reduce waste across campus.
Browse by Month
- Apr There are no items to show for April 2021
- May There are no items to show for May 2021
- Jun There are no items to show for June 2021
- Jul There are no items to show for July 2021
- Aug There are no items to show for August 2021
- Sep There are no items to show for September 2021
- Oct There are no items to show for October 2021
- Nov There are no items to show for November 2021
- Dec There are no items to show for December 2021